The one when all begins

12:55



When I start this blog, I haven't got a clue of what I wanted to write, I am still clueless, but I have one thing for sure, I don't give a crap about how many people read this blog. I know that one of the principals goals of having a blog is being able to share it with other people. 

But for once I am writing to share it with myself, I am doing this because in 20 or 50 years I want to read it and understand who I am. I wanna to keep track of my thoughts. I am Spanish native speaker, I am doing it in English because I want to get better at it. Also I speak my mind better in English. 

When I was in my last year of high school, all I want it was to be over with it, I wanna said goodbye to my horrible teachers and forget for good all of my bad experiences in high school. I didn't mind if I never sit in that horrible desk no more, I was glad of it.  

I was glad of leave behind that horrible memories, the one when I was a senior and trip over and fell next to my classroom window and everybody stop for a second and then start laughing at me. Or that time when I start laughing so hard with my friends that blueberry juice came out of my mouth and stain all my uniform or the first time I felt loved, and how I am going to forget the first time my heart get broken. 


This time of the year my school is in graduation, I live pretty close to my old school, so I see every few days one or two of the student, we have a uniform so its really obvious to tell who goes to my school. and I cant help feeling so happy for them, and soooo sad too. 

When I graduate I was the happiest girl alive, my happiness last about two months because then I start thinking that with the end of high school, many things end. My so-called best friend stop texting me, my all time boyfriend didn't want to hang out anymore and everything stable in my life start cracking apart. 

Because when I was praying for the year to end, I didn't know all the things that the year would carry away, leaving me with only memories to hold onto. 

Now I firmly believe that I would give everything I have for be able to live through my last year of high school one more time, Now that I know how the things are going to be after its end. 

Remind me to be happy and enjoy all of it. To speak my mind and not let other people tear me down, because those people opinions doesn't  matter now, because the kid who laugh or the girl who gossip doesn't matter now. Life goes on and you have to carry on, even if you don't want to. 


A year ago, I will tearing down walls and crying and doing a bunch of thing if someone say me to enjoy high school, because in that moment I only see the awful thing, the assignments and detention and the broken hearts. 

Now I am able to see the good things: my friends laughing at lunch, my favorite teacher telling me I was worthy, all the times my boy best friend take me to play X-box. And the guy who though I was worth loving.

So, laugh and love and talk and do all the things you want, enjoy your time what you are doing wherever you are, because when it ends it will not came back. And you will miss it. 


Me of the future, I am missing high school more than ever.

I hope you are well.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Entradas Populares

Lo que Twitteo